2022 Bevill Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
Dry Creek Valley
From The Winemaker
“If we make one crowd pleasing wine here at Lambert Bridge, I think the honor falls to the Bevill Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc. Our wine has been sourced from this historic vineyard for over a decade and I personally can’t imagine enjoying a summer without it.” -Jennifer Higgins, VP of Winemaking + Vineyards
Our Bevill Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc hails from our beautiful backyard of the Dry Creek Valley and is a wine our members have known and loved for years! We have nurtured a special relationship with vineyard owner, Duff Bevill, who has grown and cultivated this delicious Sauvignon Blanc fruit for decades. The 2022 vintage bursts with tropical notes of pineapple, lime zest, and a kiss of honeydew. Approximately 30% of this wine spends six months in neutral oak giving it a luscious, creamy texture, while the remaining 70% ferments in Stainless Steel adding a pop of crisp, bright acidity. Our Bevill Sauvignon Blanc is easy-drinking and can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere!
- Bevill Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- Dry Creek Valley
- Release Date
- May 2023
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Cases Produced
If you are a Liquid Assets Member and would like to purchase wine, please reach out to our Membership team here to place your order.